ONE COMMON PROBLEM shared by all the Driving Videos, Books And CD's out there IS they all focus on "how to be a safe driver" RATHER than what it actually takes to pass the driving test. Now of course it's important to be a Safe Driver... but what's even MORE IMPORTANT, is that  

 
...YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST!


Discover What It Actually Takes to PASS the Driving Test!

No huff. No puff. Grab it. Follow it. PASS your Driving Test.

 
 
 
Date: ,

 

From: Dan J

Dear Learner Driver,

RE: It's just ridiculous! There are far too many people in the UK who fail the driving test. Period.

Let's have a look at the facts:

  • In , 1.3 million people sat the driving test.

  • Of that 1.3 million, only 39% of them passed!

  • That's an incredible 793,000 people who failed the driving test last year alone! And that my friend, is nothing other than insane. And it's getting worse.

  • This was the lowest proportion on record, and it's predicted to decrease even further.
  • The current national pass rate is only 43%, and for first time candidates, the percentage is even lower than this.


Click Here! - Look at the Pass Rates for all of the test centres in the UK.
 
 
It's horrific!


Do you want to join the FAIL List, or the PASS Club?


There are more people that are failing, than passing their driving test!


But how can this be? With all those books/manuals/CDs out there dedicated to telling you about this very subject, how come so many people still suffer the dreaded outcome?
 
 
Why are people still Failing?
 
 
And more importantly, how can you be certain that you're not going to be one of 793,000+ who fail this year?

And here's something else you may have noticed:

>>> How come some people seem to 'fly' through the driving test with ease, whilst others fail again and again? What makes this happen? Are some people just 'lucky'?

Or is there something else at play?


What on EARTH is going on!?

I'm here to tell you that NO, some people are NOT just 'lucky'. There may be a fortunate few who pass the test despite going up on the kerb a few times (!), but in general there is NOT an element of luck involved in passing!

And what does this mean for you? Well, it means that provided you're armed with the correct knowledge of how to pass, YOU can pass first time.

The bad news however, is that there's NOTHING out there to give you this knowledge!

Because all of those books/CDs/videos out there all share ONE COMMON PROBLEM, which is solely responsible for that shocking pass rate:

>>> They focus on how to be a safe driver, rather than what it actually takes to pass the practical driving test!

Have you ever realised this? Because if you haven't I suggest you read ANYTHING on the subject. And I guarantee you'll quickly realise that you're being educated on "How To Be A Safe Driver", rather than "What It Actually Takes and What Exactly to do to Pass The Practical Driving Test".

Now of course, it is important to be a safe driver. But we both know this isn't what you really want to know, you want to know HOW TO PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST! And there is a STARK difference between these two.


And exactly who am I?

My name is Dan J, and I have dedicated a lot of time and thought to this 'paradox'. Why isn't there any real driving test advice out there, that would actually help you in your quest for a pass?

Pardon me for saying this, but the fact is that all of the 'officials' are so stuck under the professional 'guise' of telling you to be a safe driver, that it actually holds them back from telling you what it takes to pass! And on top of that, they have ZERO experience of what it's like to take the modern day test.

And THAT is why the pass rate is so low!


So is there ANYTHING that can be done
about this shocking state of affairs?

Well my friend, this is where I come in. I passed the test first time with just two minors, and since then I set about changing things (Click here to see my practical driving test report). I'm not going to go the same way as the 'officials' and tell you that you need to be safe driver. I'm going to tell you explicitly how I did it, and exactly how you can too.

You're about to discover precisely what separated me from the 793,000 others, and get some specific, no holds barred driving test advice to passing the driving test.

I'm going to show you how to eliminate all of those "if's and but's" that seem to surround the driving test like a blanket around a baby.

I'm going to reveal exactly how YOU can be in the 43% that pass, rather than the 61% that fail!

Learn the tips, tricks and secrets that I personally used

to PASS at the FIRST attempt with just two minors!

I'm about to reveal:

The eight 'psychological traps' that virtually every learner driver falls into!
'Legend myths' about examiners debunked!
Why being nervous is a deadly sin.
How many driving lessons do you really need?
The absolute must have attitude to have in order to pass first time
What you must do to prepare yourself for the test
The best kept secret to your reverse around a corner exercise that your instructor will never tell you! (Worried about hitting the kerb? You have to know this!)
Every tiny detail that you must know about in order to pass with as fewer minors as possible!

NEVER BEFORE has any information so specific to passing your practical driving test ever been available. And never before has anyone given you the complete, no holds barred, nothing held back, comprehensive guide on exactly HOW TO PASS. Every trick, every secret that I personally used to achieve such a fantastic outcome, is about to be yours.

Put simply, I'm about to tell you under no uncertain terms...


How To Pass Your Driving Test at the

First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!

Yes, you really did read that correctly. If you follow this advice, then you can expect to achieve a similar outcome. This is not just another driving 'manual', rather a sure-fire 'blueprint' for driving test success.

Whether you've just started learning to drive, or whether you've got a bit of experience, you will MASSIVELY benefit from this insider information. Maybe your test is next week? Fantastic! Get ready for an explosion of information guaranteed to increase your chances of passing the dreaded practical driving test!

Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions:

  • How can I be certain that I'll pass the test?

  • What if I get a 'dodgy' examiner?

  • What are majors and minors, and exactly what will cause me to fail my test?

  • What if I fail, and everyone else I know passes (or has already passed)!

  • What will really happen on the day of my test?

Don't answer that for me. Because I know you have.

And these are just a few of the questions I'm about to answer...


Every driving situation you could possibly encounter,

and exactly what to do to please the examiner!

Who hasn't heard countless driving test 'horror stories'? Are you going to become the next horror story? Or will you take the time to learn exactly what it takes, and pass in the quickest time possible?

Your chances of passing first time will soar sky high once you know:

How to tell if another car is 'coming or going' at a roundabout, regardless of whether it's indicating.
Sure fire ways to help you improve your reversing skills.
Exactly what to do when you see that ambulance coming up behind you, all sirens roaring!
The newly introduced "vehicle safety questions" covered in great detail. No need to get out any complicated book on car mechanics, it's all here!
Coasting, and why the examiners hate it! How to avoid coasting.
Important road signs, and exactly how to act upon them. You may be surprised!

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There's so much more information that I couldn't possibly mention it all here: you'll simply be blown away!


Exactly why so many people fail, and

exactly how YOU can AVOID being one of them!

As a learner driver, your main priorities are to pass first time and in the quickest time possible right?

You don't want to be messing around failing your test, paying for unnecessary driving lessons, and taking months (even years!) longer than you should have done do you?

Of course not! And to avoid this happening, do not book your test until you know:

  • What to do in any given situation.

  • What will cause you to fail instantly.

  • How many times you can afford to make a particular error before it's all over.

  • The absolute, never to be broken, number one rule when it comes to taking your practical driving test. (If you break this rule, you might as well be wearing a large flashing sign on your head saying "PLEASE FAIL ME!").

Follow this valuable advice, and you'll be out on the roads before you know it. Because if every learner driver knew what you're about to know, I guarantee that the national pass rate would be at LEAST twice as high.


Why you WON'T hear this information anywhere else

WHEN was the last time you saw anyone who passed the test first time with just two minors going down and dirty, revealing EVERY trick and secret that they used to do it? Tricks and secrets that YOU can use to achieve a similar (or better!) outcome? Tricks and secrets that no 'official' would dare tell you?

If I was a betting man (which I'm not, by the way), I would put a lot of money on you never having read anything like this before.

Because there's simply nothing else out there to tell you this stuff!

 


Why you need this information as soon as possible?

Although "How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!" is by far the most useful resource for learner drivers out there, there is still one critical element that I'm worried about. And that is, the time at which you claim your copy. Because the further from your driving test you are when you read this, the better your chance of passing is.

If your test is coming up, or worse - if you've already got it booked, then you really can't afford to spend any longer without knowing this information.

If you want to be as certain as you ever will be about passing first time, then the sooner you know this the better. Because every time you go out driving from now until your test, you're literally missing out on putting this valuable information into practice!


Ok, let's wrap this up...

"How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!" will guide you through...

Exactly how to drive on your test in order to pass
Every problem that you could possibly encounter
How to avoid every mistake that you could ever make
The exact mindset that you must be in.
All of your manoeuvres, and how to make sure that you don't mess them up.
Every question that you could possibly have about the driving test.
Every piece of information on the driving test that you could ever want to know.
Exactly what it says it will guide you through!


With this information, believe me, your chances of passing first time will literally sky-rocket!. You'll learn to avoid all of the common 'traps', you'll avoid the hassle of failing over and over again, but most importantly you'll NEVER have to worry about getting cheated by an examiner ever again.

But get ready for the best news of all. You've arrived just in time to take advantage of an unprecedented offer that may or may not continue, and could finish any time soon.

As the internet has reduced many of our costs, for a limited time only we are able to offer "How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!" at a stupidly low £10.99 (20.00 USD). This is over 45% off the usual price of £19.99, and less than a single driving lesson.

My accountant isn't too happy about this offer. She thinks even the usual price is too low, and that the 45% discount is just ridiculous! For this reason, the price is likely to go back up any time soon, so you should be counting yourself lucky that you made it here in time!

(By the way, if you're not from the UK, then please stop reading right now. Because this is for the UK practical driving test ONLY!)

So, let me ask you one simple question...

Do you think it's possible to read this and not walk away with at least one driving test tip that could well save you come the day of your test? Surely it would be worth it just for this one lousy piece of advice that would prevent you from failing. But in fact, you're likely to discover a whole bunch of potential problems on your driving test that you never even imagined! How much would that be worth to you?

At the risk of sounding insulting, it's utterly impossible not to get your money's worth, especially when I'm currently only charging less than a single driving lesson.

And you can even have your money back if you're not entirely satisfied. (However unlikely that may be - more on my guarantee in a moment.)

But that's not all...

If you're one of the next [ 2 ] people to claim your copy of "How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!", I'll give you this exciting BONUS ITEM absolutely £ZERO!...

"101 Sure-fire Ways To Fail Your Driving Test..

And EXACTLY How To Avoid Them"

(£5.99 Value!)

There's no question about it - there are LOADS AND LOADS of ways to FAIL your driving test - most of which you never even imagined. Here are 101 of the most common, the most avoidable, of the most outrageous ways in which you could fail. And EXACTLY how to avoid them. This is essential reading for anyone worried about failing for a specific reason, or anyone who just wants to laugh at the misfortune of others! You'll be amazed at some of the reasons for failing listed here!

As long as you DON'T do anything on your test similar to what you read here, you should be in with a good chance of passing!

This information alone will give you a unique opportunity to avoid the most common reasons for failing the practical driving test, and hugely increase your chances of passing. But get this - it's yours for FREE if you're one of the next [ 2 ] to order.


8 Weeks No-Risk, No Questions Asked,

100% Money Back Guarantee!

If you don't find "How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!" by far the most useful and practical information you've ever come across, then I don't want (or expect) to keep your money.


I insist that you order entirely at my risk. At that's why I'm offering you a 56-day 100% money back guarantee. If - for whatever reason - you're not satisfied with the product, then just let me know about it and I'll cheerfully refund you every last penny. No questions. No hassle.

You have nothing... absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Your purchase is absolutely risk-free! I'm the one taking all the risk for you... So, you can't possibly lose, unless you pass this up and don't download your copy now! That way, you can convince yourself of the value of this ebook. You have nothing to lose.

(This guarantee is for the 99% of you who are honest, but naturally skeptical. Not for the 1% who I know will take advantage of me.)

All of this is yours in just a couple of minutes!

Let me give you a brief summary. This is NOT your normal 'driving manual' telling you how to be a safe driver. If you want to know how to be a safe driver, then read every other word on this subject that has ever been written.

However, if you wish to be told explicitly and specifically how to PASS your driving test, then look no further. Because you WON'T find anything like this elsewhere - I personally guarantee it.

And wait, it gets even better. Since "How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!" is in e-book format, you can be reading it in just a couple of minutes from now!

No waiting around for it to be delivered, no more days spent in 'driving test uncertainty', you don't even have to leave your house. And no, it doesn't matter if it's 2am, you can be reading in no time!

Here's how to place your order RISK FREE!

To claim your copy of "How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!" Click the Order Button below. You can be rest assured that you are ordering over a SECURE SERVER, and that your card details will NOT be passed on to anyone. Don't have a credit card? No problem, you can pay by debit card as well!

It doesn't matter if it's 2:02 a.m. in the morning!





Instant Download!

Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!
Alternatively, if you prefer PayPal, click the button above.



 

Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you can download the instant electronic PDF copy of "How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt... With Just Two Minors!".

And if you're one of the next [ 2 ] people to claim your copy of "How To Pass Your Driving Test at the First Attempt...With Just Two Minors!", I'll give you this exciting BONUS ITEM absolutely £ZERO!...

"101 Sure-fire Ways To Fail Your Driving Test..

And EXACTLY How To Avoid Them"

(£5.99 Value!)

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you, telling me how you did on your practical driving test, and how many minors you got. Although I get an enormous amount of mail, please write to me. I would love to hear your success story!

Sincerely,





P.S. At this point after reading a typical offer, you probably think to yourself "Do I really want to gamble £19.99? (UPDATE - JUST £10.99! - less than a single driving lesson!) Friend, that's exactly why I've offered my 'Nothing To Lose' Guarantee for years. If my course doesn't deliver, I'm the one who has to suffer - NOT YOU. And besides, the costs incurred even if you only fail once will be so much greater than the measly price of this e-book. Never mind if you fail repeatedly!

P.P.S. Hey, I really am trying to help you here: every extra day you go without this information is a day lost. If you're tempted by this offer but not sure, then remember this: The longer you delay claiming your copy, the greater your chance of failing will become. It would just be criminal to put it off now, and then wish you'd acted sooner should you fail your test.

P.P.S. Still not convinced that you need this 'passport to driving test success' guide? Let me give you one more reason why this is absolutely essential for anyone serious about passing first time.

>>> If you go into your driving test without being armed with this knowledge, then put simply you have a 61% chance of failing. Because you'll be taking your test "blindfolded" just like the many thousands of learner drivers in this country who routinely fail the driving test. Why go into your test with such a shockingly high chance of failing? Order now.

 

Frequently Asked Questions | Comments and Testimonials

 

Still Not Convinced yet?

Hear what I have to say... one last time:

>>> in 2014, it costs £62 for the driving test practical exam. (Note: Weekday evening and weekend price is £75.
Also note that Another further price increase is due in the next month.)

Think about the time wasted if you fail on average......say, 3 times. Think about the money wasted if you failed 3 times.

>>> £62 + £62 + £62 equals £186 .........DOWN the drain!........ so fast!
As if you haven't spent enough money on lessons already.

FACT - Some people take over 100 lessons before they pass their driving exam. We haven't even considered the costs that we need to cover After the exam as well, which includes, the car, road tax, insurance, petrol and maintenance, MOT's. The amounts that are wasted is completely ridiculous.

Why not secure your pass "First time with just Two Minors" with only a fraction of the price? After all, £10.99 spent sounds better than £186 wasted doesn't it?

Why not secure your pass "First time with just Two Minors"... WHEN YOU CAN?

Why put pressure on yourself? Each time u fail, you will have even more stress and anxiety on the next test, less confidence, which can affect you and cause you to fail time and time again.

Why WASTE time? (when you don't have to!)

Number of times failed

Total Costs

Fail once

£62 to £75

Fail twice

£124 to £150

Fail three times

£186 to £225

Fail four times

£248 to £300

Fail five times

£310 to £375

See a pattern developing here?

I personally even know some friends who have failed more than 5 times and this is not uncommon at all.

With some places in England having an average waiting time of 12 weeks, you'd have to be pulling your hair off unless you're a very patient person.

Do you really want to book the test time after time again, and wait 3 months until you can re-sit your test again?

Most people would most likely lose their touch after waiting 3 months...prompting them to take extra lessons to refresh their memory, before they retake their test again... This contributes to your expenditure. Further, not just wasting Time, but also unnecessarily wasting valuable Money.

Have you ever wondered to yourself.... Why not Pass first time ........ WHEN YOU CAN?

Sounds simple doesn't it? It is.

Enable Yourself to do so...... with "How to Pass Your Driving Test First Attempt with only Two Minors!"

Why not Pass first time, ........ WHEN YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO?

Imagine your regret if you fail, and just wished you'd spent such a small investment of only £10.99 to secure your pass?

Wouldn't it bum you out?

DON'T LET IT.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

PICTURE YOURSELF TAKING THE TEST NOW. (visualize) Holding the Wheel with the Examiner next to you.

Wouldn't you be more confident, more comfortable knowing this knowledge at that very moment, rather than regretting?

now PICTURE YOURSELF TAKING THE TEST, KNOWING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE........ EVERY LITTLE THING THE EXAMINER WILL EXPECT AND ANTICIPATE OFF YOU...

yet you came PREPARED.

Gaining the Knowledge from my eBook and having a "trained mindset" into Passing first time, and being aware of every aspect on HOW TO PASS rather than just how to be a safe driver...

Wouldn't your chances of passing first time, be... SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER?

Why fail and regret, when u can pass and celebrate?

Imagine Driving your Dream Car!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me Help you, Pass Your Practical Driving Test ONCE AND FOR ALL and Gain the Freedom that you Deserve.

Hundreds of normal everyday people like you have already have passed with our help.
But don't take our word for it, Click Here to see for yourself at our Comments and Testimonials page.

Now ask yourself, should you secure a copy of my eBook?

Order now. you won't regret it

 

Frequently Asked Questions | Comments and Testimonials

 
 




 
 
 
Driving Test Secrets UK
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Internet Marketing Center, Inc.
1327 Conservancy Dr East
Tallahassee, FL 32312


Legal Information

Copyright c Internet Marketing Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Program | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Notice

Insiders marketing strategies
 
 

number of hits

by stats counter
related links

 

 
Internet Marketing Center, Inc
Copyright c All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | AUP (Acceptable Use Policy)
Learning Disclaimer | Resellers/Affiliates click here



Hosting for this site provided by Real Web Host
Try out a free ink cartridge here
amzn
 
UK Motoring Directory
 
driving test tips, driving test theory, driving direction, driving instruction,
defensive driving, how to book a practical driving test, practical driving test uk,
booking a practical driving test, driving test, driving tests, driving test practical,
road safety, learn to drive, car insurance, multiple choice questions, young driver,
driving schools, how to pass the driving test, driving test routes, driving test pass rates,
show me tell me, driving test fees.
 
Map Webs - A Valuable Map Directory and Information Resource.
. . . . .